The FIBO Group is very thorough and very detailed when comes to letting visitors to their website find out about who they are and what they do. The company is essentially a group of companies operating under the full banner of International Financial Holding FIBO Group. Its main mission is to facilitate Internet trading in the Forex (foreign exchange) and CFD (contract for difference) markets. They are rather good at summing it up themselves. “The key business area of the International Financial Holding FIBO Group is margin trading in financial instruments.”
The company called Financial Intermarket Brokerage On-Line got its start in 1998 as an investment-consulting firm. The year 2003 saw the start of a company called Cradlewood, Ltd that arranged Internet trading in the Forex market. That company was renamed FIBO Group, Ltd in 2004. FIBO Group added CFD trading to its list of services in June of 2005. FIBO Group opened an office in Shanghai in 2006.
FIBO Group’s website also describes its trading platform, MetaTrader 4, accurately as one of the most popular platforms in use today. Downloads of the software and user guide are available at the website as well.
A user can navigate to clearly written descriptions of the FIBO Group’s services right from the main page of the website. This is a big plus compared to the competition. Briefly described the FIBO Group services include the following:
Forex trading services that include:
- Low spreads from 2 points for main currencies
- Instant Execution technology
- Guaranteed execution of limit orders, S/L (stop loss) orders and T/P (take profit) orders at stated prices.
- A trade desk available for trade transactions via the Internet and over the telephone 24 hours a day: from 22:00 Sunday to 22.00 Friday (CET).
- 24-hour consultations with technical support specialists.
Types of trading accounts:
The main differences between the accounts are conditional on a different technology of execution of orders. MT4 Fixed and MT4 Floating accounts refer to the Dealing Desk category (that is, FIBO Group acts as a marketmaker for its clients), MT4 NDD accounts and cTrader STP work on Non Dealing Desk technology (FIBO Group acts as a broker between the clients and interbank forex).
Besides the technology, accounts are characterized by different requirements to initial capital, different values of the minimum amount of transaction, different spreads, presence or absence of commission and other terms.
CFD trading services that feature:
- More than 20 Contracts For Difference (CFDs) based on the most liquid global futures contracts
- Maximum possible correlation with real “live-time” stock exchange prices.
- Opportunity to gain from both price rises and price falls.
- Low margin requirements (low collateral).
- Low commission rates, from 1.2 US dollars (0.1 lot).
Partnership opportunities are also available.
Unfortunately, perhaps, as FIBO Group states: “Services described on our website are not available in the UK, the USA and Austria.”
Date posted: September 4, 2014